SCANIA R620 6X4 HIGHLINE
Scania is a world-famous manufacturer of large trucks and buses, and this is an R/C model of the 620hp V8-powered 3-axle R620 6X4 Highline, the flagship model of their 2005 International Truck of the Year-winning R-Series range. The characteristic styling of the truck’s body is reproduced down to the smallest detail. The cabin tilts forward just like the actual truck and the included grille mesh and metal transfer emblems further enhance the realism look of the truck. The model features a ladder frame chassis with aluminum channels, 3-speed transmission, suspension with metal leaf springs and friction dampers, and rear axles equipped with differentials. Exterior details such as side panels, fuel tanks, and rear fenders provide the finishing touches. Kit-included coupler enables linkage with any of Tamiya’s currently available 1/14 scale trailers, and the R620 is compatible with a wide range of Tractor Truck Option Parts as well.
White LEDs accurately recreate the HID lights on the actual truck.
Red and orange LEDs allow drivers to operate turn signal and brake light operations.
Cabin tilts forward separately from the fenders, just like the full-sized truck.
MFC-01 provides sound effects for attaching/detaching any of the currently available trailers.
Double Rear Axles
Both rear axles are individually equipped with a differential for smooth cornering performance.
Realistic 3-Piece Rear Fenders
The fenders which cover the rear wheels are unique to European trucks and feature 3-piece construction, just like the actual parts.
- Length: 520mm,
- Width: 187mm,
- Height: 293mm,
- Weight (without options): Approx. 3.7kg
- Wheelbase: 237＋103mm
- Tread: 156mm (Front), 138mm (Rear, Double Tire)
- Chassis: Aluminum & Polycarbonate Resin Ladder Frame
- Suspension: Front/Rear Leaf Springs
- Caster Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/0°
- Camber Angle: 0°(Front & Rear)
- Toe Angle: 0°(Front & Rear)
- Dampers: Aluminum Dummy Dampers (Front & Rear)
- Drivetrain: Rear Double Axle Drive
- Transmission: 3-gear transmission (gear shifting operated via transmitter)
- Gear Ratio: (1st Gear) 32.49:1, (2nd Gear) 17.76:1, (3rd Gear) 10.66:1
- Diff. Gear: 3-bevel diff
- Motor: Type RS540
- Tire Width: 22mm (Front & Rear)
- Tire Diameter: 83mm (Front & Rear)
- Fabrikant : Tamiya
- Schale : 1/14
- Type : To build