tamiya ford escort mkII rally (58687) per order leverbaar eind januari!!!
Rally cars are always an exciting subject, accomplished both on asphalt and flat dirt, and Tamiya is delighted to announce the addition of another to our R/C stable: the Ford Escort Mk.II Rally, depicting a car which was RAC Rally champion from 1975-1979. Fittingly, it is based upon the MF-01X chassis, which has dedicated rally parts and is at home on a range of surfaces.
About the Model
• The classic Escort Mk.II form is breathtakingly recreated in polycarbonate, and pre-painted in White. Separately molded plastic components are included to recreate bumper, side mirrors and fog lamps.
• Polycarbonate front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold 5mm LEDs.
• Stickers are included to recreate blue livery sections, sponsor logos and more.
• The MF-01X is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
• Power from the rear mounted motor is transmitted by gear differential to the rear wheels, and via a propeller shaft to the front. The chassis can be converted to S and M wheelbases with separately sold propeller shafts.
• A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the MF-01X chassis.
• Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Tamiya Torque-Tuned motor are included.