This is a re-release of the iconic Egress 4WD off-road racing buggy. The Egress first appeared in 1989. It was a follow up kit to the Avante, which had a huge fan following. The original Egress featured stacks of special racing parts. The Egress (2013) builds upon the racy original of the same name, adding modern parts to bring it fully up to speed with available battery and motor technologies available in the hobby market today.
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction type : assembly kit
- Terrain use : off-road
- Drive-train : 4WD
- Drive type : shaft
- Drive line : universal
- Differential type : ball pressure plate
- Suspension : fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : bell-crank
- Shock damper : oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material : aluminum
- Tire type : rubber
- Tire tread : pin spike
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : carbon fiber plate
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) : not included
- Motor : not included
- Bearings : shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber : yes
- Adjustable toe angles : front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : fixed
- Adjustable track width : fixed
- Adjustable shock angle : yes
- Special feature 1 : Length: 430mm, Width: 243mm, Height: 157mm.
- Special feature 2 : Features a number of carbon fiber-reinforced parts such as upper/lower decks & central torque-splitter diff.
- Special feature 3 : Lightweight wheels are fitted with hybrid spike tires.
- Special feature 4 : Newly-designed parts such as ball differentials and universal joints give smooth power transfer.
- Special feature 5 : Long wheelbase carbon fiber-reinforced chassis is fitted with center one-way.
- Tamiya Egress 2013 1/10 4WD Buggy Car Kit EP (1 Set)
- Tire (4 pcs)
- Wheel (4 pcs)
- Clear Polycarbonate Body with Rear Wing (1 Set)