holmes hobbies torquemaster pro 540 30T
- Hand-Wound Armature – Our pro-level armatures feature pattern hand-wound coils for highest power and efficiency. Wind termination is reinforced using high-temp silver alloys, with state of the art resin impregnated coils. All armatures are then precision epoxy balanced and the commutator is diamond trued. All armatures are marked with wind. One cannot build a finer or more precise armature!
- Standup Brush and 7.5mm Comm- Maximizes torque and motor longevity
- Gold plated copper brush hood to resist corrosion and provide lowest resistance
- 5mm web 3 slot armature- Maximizes torque and efficiency
- Can – 1.4mm thick can features minimal venting and two FB9 magnets to maximize torque and efficiency
- Onboard Surface Mount Capacitors – Helps eliminate unwanted radio interference caused by electric motors
- Dual Ball Japanese ABEC 3 bearings
- Adjustable timing
- Holmes XX Springs for consistent offroad performance
- Holmes Soft Copper brushes for high torque and long motor life
- Broken in for immediate installation and use
- Timing: 6 degrees of advance is popular and will not adversely affect motor life. When buying pairs of motors with the vehicle indicated, we will speed match and mark motors front and rear at no extra charge.
- Wire leads: We will attach a set of Holmes motor leads if you select this option.
- Wind: Chose your preferred motor speed. If not in stock, you can order as a custom and we will wind it for you.
- 27t = 2100 rpm/volt
- 35t = 1565 rpm/volt