FTX KANYON 4X4 RTR 1:10 XL TRAIL CRAWLER
Upsize your trail experience with the Kanyon from FTX. This XL sized 1:10 scale vehicle is perfect for tackling any adventure you throw at it over varied terrain. Multi-link suspension featuring adjustable oil filled shock absorbers, provide excellent articulation to help you manage the rough stuff.
The FTX Kanyon is the perfect choice for first time modeller’s simply after some outdoor fun!
Wheel and Tyres
Supersoft aggressive lug pattern tyres are mounted to scale style wheels for a realistic finish. With a blend of semi-scale looks, reliable chassis platform and over 10% bigger size than most trail crawlers.
The Kanyon’s off road inspired semi-scale bodyshell features a number of additional moulded accessories such as wheel arches, luggage tray, roll cage, front grill and head, tail, spotlights. The aluminium front and rear bumper and body mounts provide a wide selection of optional positioning for possible aftermarket options and to wrap things up 13 factory installed LED lamps provide the necessary illumination for you to keep your rig on the trail long after the sun goes down.
Transmission and Motor
The high torque 60T brushed motor drives a rugged, all metal output pinion, crown and transmission gears for extra reliability. Front universal CVA driveshafts and centre telescopic sliding shafts keep the power connected to all wheels through high clearance front and rear locked axles.
Oil filled, threaded body shocks handle each corner and the huge axle articulation.
Due to the demands of crawling, FTX have chosen to include an Etronix 9kg steering servo to help navigate your Kanyon through the roughest of terrains.
If you want something that is quick, fun and can be taken and used just about anywhere then you need an FTX Kanyon.
FTX Kanyon XL 1/10th RTR Trail Vehicle Features:
- 99% Ready-To-Run
- Etronix EX2 Sport 2.4ghz radio
- Etronix 9Kg waterproof servo
- Waterproof brushed crawler ESC
- 60T High torque brushed motor
- Voltz 1800mAh NiMH 7.2v Battery
- Wall charger
- Receiver box
- Front and rear straight locked axles
- Link suspension for maximum articulation
- Telescopic sliding centre driveshafts
- Front CVA steering universal driveshafts
- Centre compact 3-gear transmission
- Front, centre & rear diff lockers
- Metal output, crown and diff gears
- Oil filled adjustable shock absorbers
- Alum. front/rear bumper & body mounts
- Scale inspired trail style bodyshell
- Moulded fenders, roof rack & light bar
- Moulded bumpers with tow hooks#
- Scale styled wheels with super soft block pattern tyres
- 13 Factory fitted LED lights
- Length: 560mm
- Width: 305 mm
- Height: 287mm
- Wheelbase: 340mm
Please Note: This kit is sold in RTR format but requires the 8 x AA batteries for completion.