boomracing axial scx10 SPARTA™ Adjustable Aluminum Links W/ Sway Bars System
This upgrade replaces the front and rear lower links of any stock SCX10. The links have a stealth design so that all rocks slide smoothly around the links.
The advantages of using a sway bar system:
- Keep all four wheels on the group at all times.
- Vertical climbs that cause your chassis to twist… i.e. Sway bar stops the twist without correcting link geometry.
- Side hilling when your cab leans away from the hill a sway bar would keep the chassis flat helping side hills. It’s a tuning tool does not matter if you are going fast or slow.
- The sway bar hides underneath the skid plate and won’t easily catch any objects on the trail.
The adjustable links are strengthed by two nuts and bolts to lock them in place and another bolt to lock the position.
The set includes:
- 3x Stainless Steel Sway Bars (Soft, Medium, Hard)
- 2x Aluminum Adjustable Lower Arm
- 6x Spacers / Washer Hardware
Can be adjusted to these hole to hole lengths:
119mm, 122mm, 125mm, 130mm, 133mm and 136mm.
Adjustable Length Measurements (90mm shocks):
Front: Min 119mm Max 136mm
Rear: Min 130mm Max 136mm