Boom Racing Complete Rear Assembled AR44 PHAT™ Axle w/ BADASS Rear Shafts [RECON G6 The Fix Certified] for Axial SCX10 II
- Want the ultimate scale performance axles? Look no further than Boom Racing’s AR44 PHAT Axle. This is a complete rear AR44 axle factory installed by Boom Racing. It features the high quality Boom Racing products including BADASS Heavy Duty Hard Steel Rear Axle Shaft, stainless steel ARMOUR Skid Plate and Keyed Helical Bevel gears and input shaft.
Be warned. This PHAT axle is heavy. The most desirable thing for an axle is the weight and how it helps increase overall performance for a crawler.
The AR44 PHAT axles are also smooth and durable. The gears are heavy duty hardened steel (30/8T) with keyed spool for durability and strength. The BADASS universal driveshafts are made of high strength alloy steel for durability.
This AR44 PHAT Axle comes with a stainless steel skid plate to protect the axle housing and helps to slide over rocks.
You have the option to reverse the axle for Counter-Rotation conversion.
- Total Length: 215mm
- Hole to Hole: 183mm
- Weight: 256grams
- Input pinion shaft: 5mm
- AR44 PHAT Axle Housing
- AR44 PHAT Diff Cover With Stainless Steel ARMOUR Skid Plate
- Heavy Duty Keyed Helical Bevel Gear and Input Shaft
- Heavy Duty Keyed Spool
- BADASS Heavy Duty Hard Steel Rear Shafts
- Aluminum 12mm wheel hex
- Matt Black anodized Aluminum Lockouts
- Matt Black anodized Aluminum Link Mounts
- Full Ball Bearings
This product comes with Boom Racing’s industry leading warranty service.
Note: Before you run the axles, here are a few tips:
1. Put plenty of grease in the diff (enough to cover the gears)
2. Shim the axles (if need be) with the included shims. Spin them to make sure the drivetrain is smooth
3. Fasten all screws securely.
- Product total weight: 354.00 grams
- Package size: 25.00×25.00×9.00cm
- Factory description: Boom Racing Axial SCX10 II Complete Assembled AR44 PHAT™ Axle with Internals (Rear)
- Manufactured by Boom Racing
- Manufacturer number: BR955023